Simplified EFT Tapping Certification Requirements and Regular Costs
• Level 1; 12 content hours; regular cost $395
• Level 2; 12 content hours; regular cost $395
• Two Specialty Workshops; 6 content hours each; regular cost $250 each
• Quiz on Level 1 and 2; regular cost $100
• Mentor Fee (60-min session, supervised online sessions, case studies (4) and session notes (10) feedback); regular cost $500
• Registration and 1-year on the website; regular cost $200 ($100 annual)
• Promotional marketing materials; regular cost $100 (annual)
• Practice Groups (12 one-hour sessions); regular cost $50 X 3 months = $150
• You must also show proof of liability insurance
• Mentors may have additional requirements such as case studies, additional practice groups, and/or repeating workshops
• Certification is good for three years. At that time, additional Continuing Education (CEs) may be required. Since this is a new program, there may be small changes or adjustments.
The regular cost of certification, without pre-paid discounts, is $2340. If workshops are prepaid one week in advance, the cost is $2200.